1. FULL SERVICE STAGING: premium vacant home and commercial staging which includes space planning, furniture and accessory selection, rental acquisition, delivery management coordination, and on-site installation supervision. see estimated pricing below
2. UPDATES AND REMODELING SERVICES: new interior or exterior paint, updated flooring and light fixtures, window treatments, modern plumbing fixtures, kitchen and bathroom renovations, curb appeal, etc
3. STAGING FURNITURE RENTAL: contact us for availability and pricing of our current inventory list
4. GROUP SEMINARS: contact us for pricing and availability if you are interested in a seminar on why staging is so important, what it is, and how to do it.
5. ON-SITE TRAINING: assistance in executing your first DIY staging project
VACANT HOME STAGING
Preparing your home for sale can be a stressful and time-consuming endeavor. The factors involved in getting an acceptable offer are location, the state of the economy, list price, and what your home has to offer. The first two are out of your hands, but your real estate agent will guide you on the price, and your home staging professional will manage what it looks like, and the feeling it portrays. As professional interior designers, Ai Studio knows how to apply the principles and elements of design, but also how to appeal to the general public - your potential buyer. This is a must for the fast and profitable sale of any home or business. Let us help you enlighten and revive your home. Let us help you sell it!
The national average for preparing a house for sale (cleaning, de-cluttering, small updates, minor repairs, and staging) is 1-3% of the asking price.
The national average for furnishing a vacant home is 1 - 1.5% of the asking price. (Angie's List)
LIVING AND DINING ROOM - BEFORE